These Regulations set the rules for the provision of services by the Servizza Group, offered at https://anisment.tomecki.studio. Please read carefully to ensure you understand our terms before purchasing any of our products or services.
2. Servizza or Servizza Group – Servizza PL Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., head office: 40-082 Katowice, Sobieskiego Street 11 / E6, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000694232, VAT Tax number: PL6342904972, REGON number: 368219621, represented by the General Partner – Servizza PL Sp. z o. o., head office: 40-082 Katowice, Sobieskiego Street 11 / E6 , entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice, VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000680812, VAT Tax number PL6342896468, REGON number 367420195, as well as entities dependent on finances or ownership of Servizza, in particular subsidiaries, having in their name the term ‘servizza’, such as: Servizza DE Gmbh, Servizza UK Ltd.
3. Service – service provided by Servizza to the Customer, activated upon receipt by Servizza of the Customer’s acceptance of the order or servicing of the Service to Customer in the sale of Third Party Services, such as Domain Registration.
4. User – a natural person who has the capacity to perform legal transactions and is engaged in an economic or analogous activity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but able to acquire rights and incur liabilities on his own behalf.
5. Customer – a registered user who has ordered from Servizza the service by filling out and sending the Order and having made all required formalities (including full registration of required data and charges) and thus entered into a service agreement with Servizza.
6. Order – declaration made by the User by filling in and sending in an electronic form the appropriate form made available by Servizza, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Servizza Agreement, together with the acceptance of the content of the Regulations.
7. Servizza employee – a person working within the Servizza structure, authorized to access Servizza technical resources at L1-L3 level.
8. Server – a physical device or part of its resources, providing appropriate Customer Service and managed by a Servizza Employee.
9. Domain – a unique web page name, ie an alphanumeric character string, with a dot ending, registered or registered in the corresponding domain registrar’s IT systems.
10. Domain Registration – buy and maintain Domain, along with name servers in the primary zone corresponding to the given domain.
11. Domain Transfer – The ability of the Customer to transfer Domain Administration, ie administrative and financial settlements, from another operator to Servizza or vice versa.
12. Domain Registrar – parent unit or an organization that is responsible for registering and managing the Domain.
13. Transfer or Traffic package – The available data transmission limit from and to the Internet, based on server logs or on the TCP / IP layer, is provided in the service specification. This includes all protocols used by the Customer (np.: http, pop3, imap, smtp, ftp, etc)
14. Spam – the information sent to the addressee, sent to the addressee by electronic means, such as advertising, commercial offer, etc., in particular in violation of appropriate legal regulations in this regard.
15. Personal Data Administrator – Servizza, in so far as it processes the personal data of Users and Clients under the terms and conditions set forth in these Regulations and the Security Policy.
16. Security Policy – a document of that name, made available on the website of Servizza, which is annexed to the Regulations.
Customer Account Registration
1. Service Order is made in electronic form by filling and sending the Order available on the Servizza website. Registration may also take place in writing, by filling out and providing the Servizza with the appropriate form.
2. During registration, the customer provides complete, real-life data.
4. By ordering the Service, the Customer authorizes Servizza to send by post, including by electronic means, information about the Servizza Group’s offer.
5. An agreement for the provision of a given Service by Servizza is concluded after confirming the Customer’s acceptance of the Order by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer in the appropriate form.
6. Activation of the Service to the Customer shall be effected immediately, no later than within 24 hours after the receipt of the order by Servizza and / or after booking a fee corresponding to the Service, which shall be notified to the Customer by email sent to the e-mail address specified in the relevant form. orders.
7. The contract is concluded for the duration of the given Service, resulting from its specification, from the time the Service has been booked by Servizza.
8. Servizza services are exclusively directed to the so-called. Business customer. Servizza has the right to ask the Customer to provide the registration documents of the company or organization of the Customer.
9. Customer undertakes to update or notify any change in address data and all other items in the Order if they change during use of the Services. Otherwise, Servizza has the right to assume that the data in the system is current and legally binding.
Servizza agrees to provide the services stated for the price agreed at any given time. Servizza does not mislead customers, does not use any hidden costs, so called. small prints, or promotions that only give you unrealistic savings.
All customers are responsible for monitoring their storage space and bandwidth transfer each month. Customers who go over the limit of their account will be sent an email with the option to either upgrade their account or reduce store and or storage. If customers continue to go over we will do everything possible to fix the problem. We do hold to right to ban accounts for continuous problems. If customers sign up for an account and cancel it within the first month they will still be charged for the full first month.
1. Notices of necessity to pay fees shall be sent by e-mail at least three days before the actual renewal date of the Service.
2. If the active payment card is used correctly, the Customer does not need to worry about manual payment, the customer’s account will be charged automatically. Most Services are configured based on prepaid policies.
3. Servizza reserves the right to change prices at any time unless agreed otherwise, and the changes will never apply to orders placed prior to the date of their introduction.
4. The customer is responsible for all charges payable to Servizza during the term of the contract. Any Service that is not activated and / or paid for within a week (7 days) from the due date is subject to cancellation or deletion.
5. Servizza makes it possible to settle in several currencies, including: USD, Euro, PL, GBP. At the same time the prices of all services are set in one currency (Euro or USD) and then automatically converted to other currencies, according to the official rates of the respective national banks. Automatic updating of courses takes place at least once a day approx. 2 CET time.
6. The billing cycle corresponds to the duration of the Agreement, which was initially selected by the Customer when submitting the Order. The service will be automatically renewed by the same length unless canceled by either party.
7. In the event of cancellation of the Service during a billing cycle of no more than one month, the Customer shall be entitled to receive a refund for the unused period, based on the full amount remaining from the time the Service is canceled until the end of the paid period. Refunds will only be made for services rendered by Servizza 100%, but Servizza will not be able to service the Customer for the sale of third party services, such as domain registration.
8. All annual payments are non refundable once the 30 day money back guarantee has passed. The only time your annual plan will end is if your account does not comply with our terms of service/acceptable usage policy. Both monthly and annual payments are non-refundable if your account does not follow our terms of service/acceptable usage policy.
9. The date of payment is the date on which your payment is credited on your Servizza bank account or your electronic payment service account with which Servizza works.
10. After 3 days of unsuccessful lapse of payment, Servizza has the right to assume that the Customer has resigned from the Services provided, resulting in the termination of the contract at the end of the month in which the payment was due and the blocking provided by Servizza Services.
11. Settlement of payment card transactions and e-money transfer is conducted through Dotpay.pl. Servizza also provides payment gateways for other operators, including PayPal, operators selected for your country or territory, as well as the ability to make transfers directly to your Servizza bank accounts, plus for different currencies.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer of Servizza is strictly prohibited.
Servizza will strongly react to any use or attempted use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization. Such attempts include ‘Internet scamming’ (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password theft, security hole scanning, etc.
Any unauthorized use of accounts or computers by YOU, whether or not the attacked account or computer belongs to Servizza, will result in action against YOU. Possible actions include warnings, account suspension or cancelation, as well as civil or criminal legal action, depending on the seriousness of the attack.
IMPORTANT NOTE – Servizza has the right to discontinue service, or deny access to anyone who violates our policies or the terms and conditions shown below WITHOUT WARNING or PRIOR NOTICE. No refunds of fees paid will be made if account termination is due to violation of the terms outlined below.
YOU may not run IRC, bots or clients on shared servers. Unacceptable uses also include, but are NOT limited to: Bulk emailing, unsolicited emailing, newsgroup spamming, upload scripts (Rappidleach), pornographic content, illegal content, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, warez sites (including links to/from), cracks, software serial numbers, proxy-relaying, link farming (the act of or by use of scripts), link grinding, link-only sites, spamdexing, FFA (Free-For-All) and/or anything else determined by Servizza to be unacceptable use of our services including abuse of server resources.
WEB APPLICATIONS and WEB ACCESSIBLE SCRIPTS – All web applications that are out-of-date and actively being exploited will be shut down immediately without prior notice. YOU are responsible for and should evaluate YOUR web-based applications and scripts on a regular basis to ensure their security and orderliness.
Shared hosting accounts may also be terminated if it includes the following content or have links to the following content: Providing material that is grossly offensive to the Web community including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity; promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities; promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual; displaying material containing obscene nudity or pornographic material (not applicable to managed dedicated servers); displaying material that exploits children under 18-years of age; acts of copyright infringement including offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs; information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial or registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities.
Disk Space Abuse
Servizza will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. You are reponsable for monitoring your disk space usage. If you need extra disk space contact one of our staff and they will be happy to help out. You can also upgrade your hosting plan from inside your Servizza client account.
The intention of Servizza is to provide a large bandwidth to transfer web documents, and not an offsite storage area for electronic files. If YOU violate this condition, YOU will be notified and given 48 hours to remedy the problem. Failure to do so will result in YOU being billed for the overages.
Traffic will go unmonitored until YOU reach the amount of quota allocated to YOUR specific PLAN. Servizza will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
Customer represents and warrants to Servizza that the information he, she or it has provided and will provide to Servizza for purposes of establishing and maintaining the service is accurate. If Customer is an individual, Customer represents and warrants to Servizza that he or she is at least 18 years of age. Servizza may rely on the instructions of the person listed as the Primary Customer Contact on the Order with regard to Customer’s account until Customer has provided a written notice changing the Primary Customer Contract.
UNSOLICITED EMAIL & SPAMMING
Unsolicited commercial advertisements (‘SPAM’) are not allowed in e-mail, and will likely result in account cancelation. Servizza takes a zero-tolerance approach to SPAM originating from its servers or for spam advertising of domains hosted within our network. If found, YOUR account may be deleted.
The following activities are not allowed: SPAM, which includes, but is not limited to, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements, charity requests, petitions for signatures, and political or religious tracts (such messages may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it from your domain); Forging, altering or removing electronic mail headers – any domain sending stealth spam will be terminated without warning and without refund. Sending numerous copies of the same or substantially similar message with the intent to disrupt a server or account (‘mail bombing’); Spamming Newsgroups: Commercial advertisements are unwelcome in most Usenet discussion groups and on most e-mail mailing lists. Inappropriate posting may result in account cancelation. See the newsgroup or mailing list’s charter for whether advertising is allowed or not. Sending a message to many different off-topic newsgroups, is particularly unethical and will be treated as such; Mail may not be used to harass or intimidate others. Harassment, whether through language, frequency of messages, or size of messages, is prohibited. Sending a single unwelcome message may be considered harassment. If a recipient asks to stop receiving e-mail, YOU must not send that person any further messages.
NOTE – If YOU use the services of another provider to promote a website hosted by or through Servizza (‘spamvertising’), then the provisions of the above policy shall apply as if the SPAM were sent through our servers.
99.99% UPTIME GUARANTEE
(1.) COVERAGE – This 99.99% uptime guarantee applies to any Customer in good financial standing with Servizza at the time of a service outage.
(2.) SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT (‘SLA’) & SPECIFICATIONS – Servizza endeavors to have the content of YOUR website available for http access by any party in the world 99.99% of the time. Network downtime (‘unavailability’) is defined as 100% packet loss from Servizza to its backbone providers. Downtime is measured past 10 minutes after notification of network failure via Servizza’s online ticketing system. If the ticketing system itself is unreachable, the ticket must be started by calling the Servizza NOC.
Servizza’s administrators will determine the end of the downtime by a traceroute to YOUR machine from outside the Servizza network.
(3a.) SHARED HOSTING CREDITS – In the event that YOUR website is unavailable for less than 100%, Servizza will credit the following month’s service fee as follows. YOUR credit shall be retroactive and measured in 24 hours a day of a calendar month, with the maximum credit not exceeding 50% of the monthly service charge for the affected month.
– 95% to 99.9% – YOUR account will be credited 10% of your monthly hosting fee
– 90% to 94.9% – YOUR account will be credited 20% of your monthly hosting fee
– 89.9% or below – YOUR account will be credited 50% of your monthly hosting fee (3b.)
Credit shall not be provided to YOU in the event that you have any outage resulting from:
– scheduled maintenance as posted from time to time at Servizza,
– your behavior or the performance or failure of your equipment, facilities or applications,
– circumstances beyond Servizza’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, including DNS propagation, domain name registration/transfer, failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of your web site,
– YOU breaking any agreement policy in Servizza’s ‘Terms & Conditions and AUP’ causing a machine to fail as a result.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT BOUNDARIES
Servizza provides technical support for YOU that encompasses within our area of expertise only. Such expertise includes assistance, troubleshooting, and debugging of our cPanel control panel interface, servers within our immediate responsibility and any other hosting related issues.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Servizza does not warrant or represent that the services will be uninterrupted, error free, or completely secure. To the extent permitted by applicable law Servizza disclaims any and all warranties including the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by applicable law all services are provided on an “As Is” basis.
Limitation of Damages
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any lost profits or any indirect, special incidental, consequential or punitive loss or damage of any kind, or for damages that could have been avoided by the use of reasonable diligence, arising in connection with the agreement, even if the party has been advised or should be aware of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding anything else in the agreement to the contrary, the maximum aggregate liability of Servizza and any of its employees, agents or affiliates, under any theory of the law (including breach of contract, tort, strict liability and infringement) shall be a payment of money not to exceed the amount payable by customer for the three months service.
Suspension of Services/Termination
Customer agrees that Servizza may suspend services to Customer without notice and without liability if: (i) Servizza reasonably believes that the services are being used in violation of the AUP; (ii) Customer fails to cooperate with any reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the AUP; (iii) Servizza reasonably believes that the suspension of service is necessary to protect its network or its other customers, or (iv) as requested by a law enforcement or regulatory agency. Customer shall pay Servizza reasonable reinstatement fee if service is Servizza following a suspension of service under this subsection.
The Agreement may be terminated by Customer prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term without further notice and without liability if Servizza fails in a material way to provide the service in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and does not cure the failure within ten (10) days of Customer’s written notice describing the failure in reasonable detail. The Agreement may be terminated by Servizza prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term without further notice and without liability as follows: (i) upon five (5) days notice if Customer is overdue on the payment of any amount due under the Agreement; (ii) Customer materially violates any other provision of the Agreement, including the AUP, and fails to cure the violation within thirty (30) days of a written notice from Servizza describing the violation in reasonable detail; (iii) upon one (1) days notice if Customer’s Service is used in violation of a material term of the AUP more than once, or (iv) upon one (1) days notice if Customer violates Section 5 (Customer Information) of this Agreement. Either party may terminate this agreement upon five (5) days advance notice if the other party admits insolvency, makes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors, files for bankruptcy or similar protection, is unable to pay debts as they become due, has a trustee or receiver appointed over all or a substantial portion of its assets, or enters into an agreement for the extension or readjustment of all or substantially all of its obligations.
If you break our terms of service/acceptable usage policy we hold the right to cancel any services. We will never cancel any services without trying our best to resolve the problem with you. However in extreme cases such as an account containing child pornography we hold the right to cancel services without any prior warning. We do not refund any accounts breaking our terms of service/acceptable usage policy. For example if we cancel your hosting account during your first month for breaching copyright, we will not refund you for the first month. This is to prevent people signing up for our services with the intention of breaching our terms.
Request For Customer Information
Customer agrees that Servizza may, without notice to Customer, (i) report to the appropriate authorities any conduct by Customer or any of Customer’s customers or end users that Servizza believes violates applicable law, and (ii) provide any information that it has about Customer or any of its customers or end users in response to a formal or informal request from a law enforcement or regulatory agency or in response to a formal request in a civil action that on its face meets the requirements for such a request.
Back Up Copy
Customer agrees to maintain a current copy of all content hosted by Servizza not with standing any agreement by Servizza to provide back up services.
Changes To Servizza’s Network
Upgrades and other changes in Servizza’s network, including, but not limited to changes in its software, hardware, and service providers, may affect the display or operation of Customer’s hosted content and/or applications. Servizza reserves the right to change its network in its commercially reasonable discretion, and Servizza shall not be liable for any resulting harm to Customer.
Notices to Servizza under the Agreement shall be given via electronic mail to the e-mail address posted for customer support. Notices to Customer shall be given via electronic mail to the individual listed as the Primary Customer Contact on the Order. Notices are deemed received on the day transmitted, or if that day is not a business day, on the first business day following the day delivered. Customer may change his, her or its notice address by a notice given in accordance with this Section.
Servizza shall not be in default of any obligation under the Agreement if the failure to perform the obligation is due to any event beyond Servizza’s control, including, without limitation, significant failure of a portion of the power grid, significant failure of the Internet, natural disaster, war, riot, insurrection, epidemic, strikes or other organized labour action, terrorist activity, or other events of a magnitude or type for which precautions are not generally taken in the industry.
The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Poland.
All files stored on Servizza’s servers must be legally-owned and be accompanied with a valid license and/or copyright. This include and is not limiting to MP3, AVI, MID, MIDI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, EXE, ISO. Should we discover any unlicensed and/or illegal files within YOUR account, the files will be subjected to deletion.
CANCELATION OF SERVICE
Servizza reserves the right to cancel a service at any time. All fees paid in advance of cancellation will be pro-rated and paid by Servizza if we institutes our right of cancelation. Any violation of policies which results in extra costs billed to YOU.
Customers may not use the Servizza network with an attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for YOU, logging into a server or account YOU are not expressly authorized to access, password cracking, probing the security of other networks in search of weakness, or violation of any other organization’s security policy. YOU may not attempt to interfere or deny service to any user, host, or network. This includes, but is not limited to, flooding, mail bombing, or other deliberate attempts to overload or crash a host or network. Servizza will cooperate fully with investigations for violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Users who violate system or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
YOU will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of YOUR online store and products along with all content and materials appearing online or on YOUR products, including without limitation:
(a.) the accuracy and appropriateness of content and materials appearing within the store or related to YOUR products,
(b.) ensuring that the content and materials appearing within the store or related to YOUR products do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, and
(c.) ensuring that the content and materials appearing within the store or related to YOUR products are not libelous or otherwise illegal. YOU will be solely responsible for the final calculation and application of shipping and sales tax. YOU will also be solely responsible for accepting, processing, and filling any customer orders, and for handling any customer inquiries or complaints arising there from.
YOU are also responsible for the security of any customer credit card numbers and related customer information YOU may access as a result of conducting electronic commerce transactions through YOUR website. YOU will keep all such information confidential and will use the same degree of care and security as YOU use with your confidential information.
STATIC & DYNAMIC CONTENT CACHING
(i) grant to Servizza a license to cache the entirety of YOUR website, including content supplied by third parties, hosted by Servizza under this Agreement and
(ii) agree that such caching is not an infringement of any of YOUR intellectual property rights or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
IP ADDRESS OWNERSHIP
Servizza shall maintain and control ownership of all IP numbers and addresses that may be assigned to YOU by Servizza. Servizza reserves, in its sole discretion, the right to change or remove any and all such IP numbers and addresses.
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION
YOU agree to pay Servizza prior to the effectiveness of the desired domain name registration, the then-current amount set forth in the Servizza price schedule for the initial registration of the domain name and, should YOU choose to renew the registration, subsequent renewals of the registration. All fees are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if YOUR domain name registration is suspended, canceled or transferred prior to the end of YOUR then current registration term. Servizza reserves the right to change fees, surcharges, renewal fees or to institute new fees at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. YOUR requested domain name will not be registered unless and until we receive actual payment of the registration fee, and have confirmed YOUR registration in an email from Servizza to the email address indicated in YOUR registration application. In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by Servizza) in connection with the payments of the registration fee for YOUR domain name registration, YOU agrees and acknowledges that the domain name registration shall be transferred to Servizza as the paying entity for that registration to the registry and that we reserve all rights regarding such domain name including, without limitation, the right to make the domain name available to other parties for purchase. Servizza will reinstate YOUR domain name registration solely at Servizza’s discretion, and subject to our receipt of the initial registration or renewal fee and our then-current reinstatement fee.
Transfer domain registrar to Servizza
YOU agree to pay Servizza prior to the effectiveness of the desired domain name transfer request, the then-current amount set forth in the Servizza price schedule for the initial transfer request of the domain name. YOU agree and acknowledge that the domain name transfer will fail, and all fees are non-refundable, for the following reasons, but not limited to:
– No response from the Registered Name Holder or Administrative Contact
– Domain name in Registrar Lock Status
– Domain name registration period time expires or other constraints, other than during the first 60 days of initial registration or during the first 60 days after a registrar transfer
Servizza reserves the right to change fees, surcharges, renewal fees or to institute new fees at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. YOUR requested domain name will not be registered unless and until we receive actual payment of the registration fee, and have confirmed YOUR registration in an email from Servizza to the email address indicated in YOUR registration application. In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by Servizza) in connection with the payments of the registration fee for YOUR domain name registration, YOU agrees and acknowledges that the domain name registration shall be transferred to Servizza as the paying entity for that registration to the registry and that we reserve all rights regarding such domain name including, without limitation, the right to make the domain name available to other parties for purchase. Servizza will reinstate YOUR domain name registration solely at Servizza discretion, and subject to our receipt of the initial registration or renewal fee and our then-current reinstatement fee.
Transfer domain away from Servizza
Servizza reserves all rights, without limitation, to reject the domain name transfer request for the following reasons, but not limited to:
– No response from the Registered Name Holder or Administrative Contact
– Domain name in Registrar Lock Status and there is no request from Registered Name Holder or Administrative Contact for the status change
– Domain name registration period time will be expiring in less than 60 days or other constraints, other than during the first 60 days of initial registration or during the first 60 days after a registrar transfer
YOU agree and acknowledge that the failure or success of a domain name transfer will be his/her sole responsibility, and Servizza will not be held liable for the failure of a domain name transfer for any reason.
Domain registrations are non-refundable. Please do not purchase the domain name until you are certain that it is exactly what you would like to buy.
Servizza follows the strict guidelines of our customer privacy statement. Please make sure you understand this statement fully.
1. The Regulations shall enter into force upon publication on the Servizz website, subject to the provisions set forth in the following paragraphs.
2. Servizza has the right to change the Regulations as well as to introduce new rules of particular services during the term of the Agreement with the Customer. Changes are possible in particular in the following situations: (i) changes in existing laws, (ii) changes in service conditions by other entities, eg domain registrations, (iii) changes due to technical or technological progress, (iv) formal and organizational changes, , (v) and other terms and conditions that may affect the performance of the Services.
3. About the change or the introduction of new Terms Servizza will inform the Customer by placing the information in the news tab and additionally informing the Customer by sending a short information to the e-mail address indicated by him and a link to the website containing the new Regulations or changes. The changes and date of publication will be marked in the Terms of the Regulations in a clear way. The provisions of the amended documents will apply from the next settlement period, unless the Customer resigns from the Service provided to him.
4. In the event of a change in the Terms and Conditions, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement. Extension of the Service is equivalent to acceptance of the new Regulations.
5. In the case of disputes arising between Servizza and the Client, the court competent for the settlement of disputes arising out of the concluded Agreement is the court competent for the seat of Servizza.
6. This document is a translation of the Regulations in the Polish language version. In case of divergences between the language versions of the Regulations, its Polish language version is decisive.
7. These Regulations have been published and come into force on 30 October 2017. at. 23:30.